Health & Safety
Due to the effects of COVID-19, we have made the following changes and requirements for our guests, employees, and operations:
- Face masks are required by everyone who enters the building and must be worn in all common areas.
- Social distancing is required in all common areas.
- Commonly used touchpoints such as elevator buttons and door handles are cleaned with frequency. No in-room housekeeping (housekeeping refills & supplies will be handed from outside the room by request).
- We’ve reduced our available building occupancy to help encourage social distancing.
- To protect our staff and guests from the risks of COVID-19, we are currently not accepting reservations from high-risk areas. Such reservations will need to be canceled, no cancellation penalty will apply.